Wednesday, September 18, 2013

1st Day of 1st Grade

All smiles and no tears on their first day!  This is their first year to be in separate classes at school.  It has been great for them to have a little independence, and now they are genuinely happy (for the most part) to see each other when they are able to at school and then at home in the afternoons.  I think separating them will help somewhat with the competition that comes along with them being the same age.  If only I can manage to keep it all straight...whew!  That part is exhausting!  They are growing up so quickly, though...I'm trying to soak it up as best as I can in the midst of the busyness that comes along with raising three.  I'm SO blessed to be their mom!




2 comments:

Pam said...

They look very confident by their picture! They are just so cute and growing so fast! I can only imagine keeping up with three separate classrooms and checking homework and everything that comes with it.....I remember having three at different ages and the difficulty that was, seems like only yesterday.....enjoy every minute! And thanks again for sharing.....a friend in East Texas, Pam.

Shine Jenny said...

Oh! It is my first time to see triplets. That must be very busy on looking after them!